Cosmetic procedure that is used to encourage collagen production using small, sterilized needles.
Microneedling falls under a process called collagen induction therapy, or CIT, which relies on skin’s natural ability to repair itself after an injury. Unlike typical exfoliation treatments, RF microneedling penetrates past the stratum corneum and brings heat into the sub-dermis, stimulating and remodeling the collagen within. Think of it as a non-surgical facelift!
An RF microneedling procedure can be used to improve the appearance of:
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
- Acne scar improvement
- Skin tone and texture
- Pore reduction
- Scar reduction
- Double chin reduction
- Jowl lifting
- Eyebrow lifting
- Neck lifting
- Hand rejuvenation
- The PiXel8-RF system is a non-surgical skin tightening using bi-polar RF energy and minimally invasive microneedles to drive heat deep within the patient’s skin layers. The heat stimulates and remodels collagen and prompts the elastin cells to regenerate. The treatment requires little to no downtime and results in a skin surface that is firmer, smoother, and more even.
- The PiXel8-RF provides correct and controlled coagulation and hemostasis to help stimulate collagen production and provide skin tightening and rejuvenation. The microneedle depth can be adjusted accordingly for each and every treatment area, especially for delicate areas such as under the eyes, the forehead and cheek bones.
- Unlike laser treatments, the Pixel8-RF can definitely be used on all skin types.
- Most patients will experience some redness and some minor swelling which will typically ease off within 24 hours or less. The patient may apply makeup after 24 hours.
- The PiXel8-RF procedure normally lasts about 20 minutes. It will take an additional 30 minutes if the treatment area needs to be prepared. Obvious results are generally seen after just one procedure. A three-treatment series is highly recommended to help you achieve maximum benefits.
Hydra- Microneedling is a very superficial microneedling facial procedure that deposits hyaluronic acid, Botox, vitamins, and other minerals to the top layers of the skin. Here at Revive Me Aesthetic, your clinician will create a specially formulated cocktail, tailored to your personal skin needs for the ultimate skin nourishment. The hydra-Miconeedling facial treatment is ideal as a pre-event skin prep for Brides-to-be, parties or red carpet events, making it a Hollywood and A-lister favorite.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Shrinks Large Pores
- Creates a soft, Smooth Skin Texture
- Brightens the skin
- Reduces redness
- Plumps thin skin around the eyes
Microneedling works by encouraging your skin to make more collagen. The pinpricks from the procedure cause slight injury to the skin and the skin responds by making new collagen-rich tissue. This new skin tissue is more even in tone and texture. It’s common for the skin to lose collagen with age or injury.
Schedule an Appointment
We can help you overcome your skin issues and gain confidence.