LASHES, LIP BLUSH & OMBRE BROWS
Are you interested in LASHES, LIP BLUSH & OMBRE BROWS? We got you covered.
LIP BLUSH TINE
Blush Lip tattoo is a semi-permanent procedure where pigment is implanted to the lips producing a lip tint look. If you have dull lips or looking to add color to your lips then this is the perfect procedure for you. Not only do we add color, but we also can even out the vermilion border of your lips to give it a fuller effect. No lip liner look! I am all about natural results. If you are looking for a lipstick look I offer that too!
OMBRÉ POWDER BROWS
Ombré Powder Brows is a semi-permanent makeup. It gives the look of having your brows filled in with makeup pencil or powder. With ombre, you get the dark to light effect creating dimension in your brows.
***Prior to booking an appointment, please carefully read all information & Policies below***
If you have any of the following, you may not be a good candidate for this treatment
- Under 18 years old
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Allergies to topical anesthetics or pigment
- Keloid scarring
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes, Severe Acne on the treatment area
- If you have transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Accutane in the past year
- Viral infections and/or disease
- Chemical Peel within the last few weeks
- Medications, treatments, or illness that compromises the immune system
- Diabetes, chemotherapy and any other medical conditions consult your doctor (Must provide doctor’s note)
- Botox near brows within 4 weeks
LIP BLUSH TATTOO: No lip filler done within 4 weeks of blush lip tattoo appointment. Any history of cold sores will require an antiviral prescription from your doctor for prevention. No sunburned lips.
- Swelling and redness is expected and should go down within a couple of hours and will shrink when healed
- The color should heal about 30% lighter
- Peeling starts the 3rd day and finish between 7 – 14 days
- The color may appear light and patchy at 2 weeks and will take 4 weeks for full color to resurface
- Please follow after care for the next 14 days
- Touchup can be done anytime after 4-6 weeks
- Apply a thin layer of ointment twice a day, Morning and night
- Avoid any product and water on the brows
- Rinse gently with antibacterial soap and water if needed
- Apply extra ointment before you hop in the shower to prevent the water from sticking to the brows
- Itching may occur. DO NOT PICK
- Avoid sleeping on the face, excessive sweating and sun exposure.